Lemon Capellini with Artificial Caviar
- Olive oil, for cooking the pasta
- 400g dried capellini
- 200 g unsalted butter, melted
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 150g of imitated caviar
- Zest of 1 lemon, for garnish
Drizzle some olive oil in a large pot of boiling salted water, add the capellini and cook al dente. Drain quickly, leaving a little water with the capellini. Quickly toss the capellini with the melted butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Place one serving of pasta on each plate and top with a large dollop of fresh artificial caviar. Garnish with grated lemon zest. Serve immediately.